About our scaffolding services
Whether you need a scaffold staircase, tower, steeple or temporary roof scaffold, we can help.
Our scaffolders are all directly employed by Apex and hold Construction Industry Scaffolders Record Scheme cards/accreditation (CISRS), so you can be confident about our expertise. Once a scaffold is erected, it is tagged detailing safe loadings, issued with a handover certificate and if required by the customer a 7 day scaffold inspection can be scheduled.
Fully insured, with £10m public and employers’ liability insurance.
Providing detailed quotations, risk assessments, method statements and scaffold operative rescue plans.
Looking for scaffolding near Cambridge, Royston, Baldock, Biggleswade, St Neots, Cambourne, Huntingdon, St Ives, Ely, Newmarket, Haverhill, Godmanchester or Saffron Walden? Get in touch.
- Scaffolds: Independent, put-log, Haki, System
- Scaffold compliant TG20
- Scaffold work practises SG4-15
- Scaffold operatives CISRS registered
- Temporary roof scaffolds, metal, canvas and rollout system
- Designed loading bays and hoists
- Bespoke scaffolding for thatching, masonry, and carpentry works
- Scaffold permit applications
- Scaffold hire, erect and dismantle
- Scaffold towers
- Scaffold staircases
- Temporary roof installations
- Scaffolds for thatchers, roofers , carpenters, masons.
- Construction – commercial and domestic
- Heritage – churches, colleges and trust estates
- Local authority housing refurbishment
- Industrial – including special duty scaffold platforms
- Domestic – extensions, reroofs, timber frame and new builds
- Temporary roofs
- Loading bays, shores, hoist towers
We sell second hand scaffold boards. Perfect for raised beds in gardens and allotments, or industrial-style shelving.
See our facebook page.