About Apex roofing services
The Apex Roofing & Scaffolding team are contractors on everything from flat felt, GRP, lead roofs, to concreate, clay or slate roofs. We’re experts in traditional properties, from Victorian terraces to village churches, but we’ll happily repair most types of domestic or commercial roof. And as we’re scaffolders, we can handle safe access too.
When there’s a problem, it could be one of many things, such as ‘rogues in the roof’ – squirrels or birds making a mess, causing damage and introducing parasites.
Highly experienced in both flat and pitched roofs, we specialise in traditional older properties as well as the more modern.
We install Velux windows, sun tunnels and solar panels, as well as dealing with roof insulation and ventilation.
All roofs need replacing eventually. A new roof not only keeps your home or business secure, it can add to its value. But it’s a big undertaking, so you need to be confident that your contractor is committed to working efficiently and safely.
We also undertake roofing work where scaffolding isn’t needed, such as some Velux window installations and guttering works.
We’re the local roofing company for all areas including Cambridge, Royston, Baldock, Sandy, Biggleswade, Bedford, St Neots, St Ives, Cambourne, Huntingdon, Ely, Newmarket, Haverhill, Mildenhall, Godmanchester, Saffron Walden and Peterborough.
We offer full re-roofing and roof repair services including but not limited to:
- Flat roofs in felt, lead and fibreglass
- Pitched roofs in handmade clay and concrete tiles, also quality natural, composite, Welsh and Spanish slate
- Chimney repairs, rebuilds, repointing, replacing pots and flashings
- Guttering in cast iron, aluminium and PVC, also replacement and repair of facias and soffits
- Leadwork includes dormers, valleys, box gutters, flashings and SVP lead slate
- Roof insulation and ventilation
- Velux windows and sun tunnels
- Slates: all styles and types, natural & composite
- Clay tiles: Peg tiles, Plain tiles, Pantiles
- Concrete: Plain, interlocking, pantiles
- Lead: flashings, valleys, flat roofs
- The rest of the roof
- Roof carpentry
- Velux windows
- Sun tunnels
- Solar panels
- Roof insulation
- Carpentry on beams and rafters