About Apex Roofing & Scaffolding
Apex regularly undertakes extensive renovation works on varied projects including: historic and listed buildings, commercial premises, local authority properties, industrial sites, new builds, and more.
Our experienced team are experts in taking care of older properties and traditional roofs.
Providing roofing and scaffolding services for everything from Victorian terraces and 1930s semis to Grade 1-2 listed builds, Cambridge Colleges and Heritage sites. We promise an honest assessment, a fair price and a quality job.
We offer full re-roofing and roof repair services including but not limited to:
- Flat roofs in felt, lead and fibreglass
- Pitched roofs in handmade clay and concrete tiles, also quality natural, composite, Welsh and Spanish slate
- Chimney repairs, rebuilds, repointing, replacing pots and flashings
- Guttering in cast iron, aluminium and PVC, also replacement and repair of facias and soffits
- Leadwork includes dormers, valleys, box gutters, flashings and SVP lead slate
- Roof insulation and ventilation
- Velux windows and sun tunnels
- Scaffolds: Independent, put-log, Haki, System
- Scaffold compliant TG20
- Scaffold work practises SG4-15
- Scaffold operatives CISRS registered
- Temporary roof scaffolds, metal, canvas and rollout system
- Designed loading bays and hoists
- Bespoke scaffolding for thatching, masonry, and carpentry works
- Scaffold permit applications
Local to the area
Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk.