Apex Roofing Services
- Our roofing services are predominantly: slating, tiling, and associated leadworks. Including general roof repairs.
- Our service is concentrated on traditional roofing where our many years of experience excel.
- Having a scaffold division, general building skills in brickwork and carpentry allows Apex to undertake works with all skill resources in-house. This allows continuity on refurbishment works minimising downtime waiting for other trades. Also allowing such refurbishment works to be easily undertaken.
A selection of our roofing services include:
- Slating: new Welsh; composite man-made slating; re-slating using selected second hand slates; natural slates; and Westmoorland random.
- Tiling: traditional peg tiles (new and reclaimed); clay plain tiles (machine and handmade); concrete plain and interlocking; and traditional clay pantiles.
- Leadwork: all to LDA recommendations using milled or cast lead, as specified. Applications include: flat roofs; box gutters and valleys; hips and ridges; cover flashings; soakers and aprons.
Additonal services include: insulation; ventilation products and advice; brickwork; chimney rebuilds/flaunching and pot replacements; guttering (PVC and cast-iron and alloy) 'Velux' and 'Heritge' window installations and solar panel instillation.